INVOLVE sessions aim to equip practitioners with skills to develop projects working alongside diverse communities.
The sessions offer a structured programme of training.
Delivered by our Associate team, a complementary service offers delivery training consultancy.
Core Involve modules
- R and D in Project Planning
- Models of Value – Preparation, Resourcing, Delivery
- The Development Cycle
- Public Engagement
- The Inclusive Creative Workshop
- Practical capturing of Feedback for quality and evaluation
- Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation Models
- Project Legacy, Archiving and Learning ResourcesLegacy / learnings/ workshop and educational resources
Though INVOLVE offers a structured programme of training some sessions may be booked individually.
Training has previously been most effective when participants have come prepared to share examples of current practice within their partner organisations.
Skills developed by session participants have proved useful for research, project development and evaluation purposes.
- Project planning
- Public Engagement models
- Being inclusive
- Organising a creative enquiry session
- Workshop planning
- Resources on and offline
- Working with Still and Moving Image
- Audio recording
- The participatory and learning space
- Use of your space
- Delivering a creative workshop
- Practical: Presentation and delivery
- Reporting back
- Capturing data for partners and funders
- Project Legacy, Archiving and Learning Resources
Minimum group size of four.
Fees vary. Consultancy by project size.
For enquiries please get in touch by completing the form below.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]